Monday, September 5, 2011

Answering Questions

Morning friends! So, when people ask me questions, even when I know they mean to ask something else, is it lying to answer only the question asked? Confused? Yea… Here is an example. “Hey roommate, did you eat those cookies while I was out?” The real question is “You b*tch, did you really eat my cookies?” Now, the answer to the first question is "no" if you ate the cookies while your roommate was sleeping… but the answer to the real questions is yes, you thieving brat, you ate the cookies. Get it?

Okay, back to me. Here is the situation. I have a little sister with the Big Brother Big Sisters program and I adore her. She is 14 and we met a year ago. If I was a fourteen year old African American, with just a touch more attitude, I would be her!

She is starting to notice and ask more questions about boys, babies, and the birds and bees. We have a very open and trusting relationship so she knows she can come to me with anything. Well, we were driving around town the other day and she was asking me about my boyfriend. She asked, “Does your boyfriend stay the night at your house?” when she really meant, “Do you and him have sex?”

Delima! I do not want to lie to her but I’m also trying to be a good role model, especially where boys are concerned. The real answer to the questions is, “OMG, we have wild monkey sex whenever possible.” But technically he does not stay the whole night because he has sleep apnea and needs to go home to use his breathing machine while he sleeps. So I just answered, “No, he does not stay the night.”

Naughty scale from one to five? And, is it lying?

No comments:

Post a Comment