Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The NonGift

I love my friends. I mean, LOVE them. That are fabulous, amazing, and al other good words. So, I am crafty and usually make them something for their birthdays as well as buy something that is perfect for them. I, unfortunately, have man-tendencies and occasionally forget their birthdays though. DANG IT! Oh, how bad I feel!

So what do I do? Admit the truth and tell them I am a horrible friend and that I forgot the day they were born?

I think we both know that is not what happens…

Yea, I play the “Oh, damn! I forgot your gift at home.” card. So now, I have not only forgotten their gift but I have also lied to them. Too add to that, I often forgot the give them their gift afterwards. Sad day!

So what do you think? How naughty, 1-5. Have you ever done the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment